Monday, October 17, 2011

More video tutorials!

It's almost 2:30 am and I *should* be asleep.  Instead, I am uploading videos.  Um, Houston, we have a problem.  Anyway, I hope you enjoy these!  I finally figured out how to take a better quality video by putting the tripod between my legs rather than behind me.  Makes a world of difference!

This first video is on right and left leaning twisted knit stitches...



And here is a video on the bamboo stitch.  I've never seen or heard of it being used in Tunisian, so maybe I actually came up with something new!  That would be so cool!


And last, but certainly not least, what's a person to do when they find they've dropped a stitch?  Frog it all back?  Throw it in the fire out of frustration?  No!!  Here is a little video on how to repair knit and simple stitches.  Hope it helps someone else as it has helped me.  Keep in mind that this is my own repair method and that someone else out there may have something even better.  :)



1 comment:

  1. Honey, I think you've got Tunisian on the brain!!!!

    Beverooni

    ReplyDelete